Thank you for your interest in becoming a LifeGroup leader!
Role of a LifeGroup Leader
LifeGroup leaders are responsible for providing their groups with vision, direction, and support. Leaders are successful when they are personally growing and encouraging their group members to grow in three vital relationships: their intimacy with God, community with insiders, and influence with outsiders. LifeGroup leaders are supported by one of our LifeGroup coordinators and the LifeGroup staff.
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ (preferably for two years or more)
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have LifeGroup experience (preferably)
- Be a member of Grace Fellowship Church
- Have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health and duration, and promoting participation among group members
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
- Identify and develop a qualified apprentice and embrace apprentice leader development as a measure of success
- For Married LifeGroups, both husband and wife actively participate in all group leadership activities
Have more questions? Please contact email@example.com.Ready to be a LifeGroup Leader? Click Here to Apply